What are Managed Print Services?
The managed print services (MPS) definition is broad, but the end result is simple: gaining visibility and control of your printing, which helps you save money and boost productivity. Managed print also helps you improve environmental sustainability and document security.
By “printing,” we mean the total cost of managing and optimizing your printers, their output, and the people and processes that support these devices. This includes:
- Pages produced by office workers, mobile workers and production print operations
- Office desktop printers, multifunction printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines
- Materials sent out for quick printing, offset printing, mailing and distribution
- IT help desk support, technical service, maintenance
- Paper, ink, toner and other supplies and consumables